Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) conducts exams for recruitment of various posts in various departments of the Govt of Uttarakhand. UKPSC hold the responsibility to conduct PCS, Group B & Group C examinations in Uttarakhand. It declares various vacancies in different govt departments of Uttarakhand and conduct recruitment examinations and interviews for their recruitments. At last UKPSC declares the final results of successful candidates also.
Latest Recruitment and Result Updates from UKPSC 2016
- Result, cut off marks and Candidates marks of Group C Exam – 2015
- Assistant Accountant & Junior Auditor Screening Exam 2014 Result
- Result & Cut off marks of Govt. Polytechnic Lecturer Exam
- ARO/Translator/Typist/Asst. Lib. Exam-2014 in Hon’ble High Court, Nainital (Result, Marks & Cut off marks) (04-08-2015)
- Senior Analyst Drugs ( Result, Cut off Marks & Interview Marks) (01-08-2015)
- State Food and Drug, Senior Analyst Food ( Class "B") (Result, Cut off & Interview) (30-07-2015)
- Silk Development Department Assistant Director ( category B ) (result, cut off & interview) (28-07-2015)
- Answer Key of Group ‘C’ & Group ‘B’ Exam-2015 (23-07-2015)
- Revised Result of Lecturer (Workshop) Government Polytechnic Screening Exam-2012 (22-07-2015)
- Result & Cut off Marks of Group ‘B’ Screening Exam-2012 (19-05-2015)
- Result, Cut off Marks & Interview Marks of Asst. Prof. (Physics) Govt. Degree College (29-04-2015)
- Result, Cut off Marks and Total Marks of CJ-JD Pre Exam-2014 (11-04-2015)
- Result of Asst Professor (Comp. Sci.) in State Colleges under Higher Education Deptt. (24-03-2015)
UKPSC 2016 recruitment and exam dates with information can be found here: http://ukpsc.gov.in/recruitment
UKPSC exam results will be published here: http://ukpsc.gov.in/contents/listing/1-results
Important Update: Check the latest recruitments from UKPSC.
The main function of UKPSC is:
(a) Recruitment of the Candidates
- On the basis of Interview only.
- On the basis of screening test & Interview.
- On the basis of Examination only.
- On the basis of Examination & Interview.
- On the basis of Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Interview.
(b) Promotions (Departmental)
(c) Departmental Disciplinary Actions.
(d) Service Rules.
(e) Advice to the Uttarakhand Government.
Official website of UKPSC Uttarakhand Pulic Service Commission: http://ukpsc.gov.in/
Contact address of Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) for latest Updates on 2016 entrance exam dates and results
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission,
Singh Dwar, Kankhal,
Haridwar (Uttarakhand) -249404
Ph. No. : 91-01334-240606
Email Address: email@example.com