Bachelor of Education (BED) course is offered by several universities in Uttarakhand including HNB Garhwal University, Kumaun University, Doon Institute of Teachers’ Training and Himgiri Nabh Vishwavidyalaya.
Keep checking this website for latest updates and information on Uttarakhand B ED 2013 Entrance exam dates and results conducted by various colleges and universities in Uttarakhand.
Uttarakhand Technical University B.Ed. Entrance Exam result will be announced soon
B.Ed. (Bachelors in Education) Examination results for following Universities and Colleges in Uttarakhand is yet to be announced.
- HNB Garhwal University B Ed Results
- Kumaun University B Ed Results
- Doon Institute of Teachers Training B Ed Results
- ICFAI University, Dehradun B Ed Results
- Dolphin PG Institute Of Bio-Medical & Natural Sciences B Ed Results
- Beehive PG College Dehradun B Ed Results
- Doon PG Paramedical College B Ed Results
- DAV PG College Dehradun B Ed Results
- Sri Dev Bhoomi Institute of Education, Science & Technology B Ed Results
- Pestle Weed College of Information & Technology B Ed Results
- Doon Ghati College of Professional Education B Ed Results
- Himgiri Nabh Vishwavidyalaya B Ed Results
- Uttarakhand Technical University B Ed Results
What is B.Ed?
Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) is a course offered for those interested in pursing career in teaching. The B.Ed degree is mandatory for teaching in higher primary schools and high schools. Once a person completes the Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) coaching or training, then he is awarded with a B. Ed degree.
Eligibility for Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
The minimum qualification required for entry into BEd. course is Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B Sc)or Bachelor of Commerce (B Com). While students from arts stream are trained to teach subjects like history, civics, geography and languages. The students from science stream are trained to teach mathematics, physics, chemistry and biology.