Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) conducts the Class XII (Plus Two) board Examination in the state of Himachal Pradesh. Check the latest updates of 2015 Class 12 Himachal Pradesh Board exams and results.
Important Update: The result of Himachal Board Class 12 Exam will be in 30 April 2015.
Exam result for 2015 HP Board 12th Class (Plus 2) will be available online on www.hpbose.org.
Team eUttaranchal wishes All The Best to all the students appeared in Class 12 Himachal Pradesh 2015 Board Exams. Students can download their examination result of plus 2 or 12th for Arts Commerce and Science Subject. HPBOSE (Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education) will declare examination results on hpbose.org and hpresults.nic.in.
Please keep checking this page for all the updates on Himachal Pradesh Class 12th Board Result.
Himachal Class 12 2015 Exam Date Sheet
Date Sheet for the Senior Secondary Plus-Two (XII) Class Regular/Private/State Open School Annual Examination commencing from 9 th March, 2015.
|9 Mar 2015||English|
|10 Mar 2015||i) General Foundation Course (Common for all Vocational Groups)(SOS) ii) Music (Hindustani Vocal/Hindustani Instrumental) iii) Melodic/Hindustani Instrumental Percussion|
|11 Mar 2015||Political Science|
|12 Mar 2015||Mathematics|
|13 Mar 2015||i) History ii) Vocational Theory-IV(Financial Accounting-II)(SOS) iii) Vocational Theory-IV(Desk Top Publishing(DTP)(SOS) iv) Vocational Theory-IV(Electronics Instrumentation)(SOS) v) Vocational Theory-IV(Electrical Machines and Wiring)(SOS) vi) Vocational Theory-IV (Floriculture and Mushroom Production)(SOS) vii) Vocational Theory-IV(Food Processing Voc-IV)(SOS)|
|14 Mar 2015||Economics|
|16 Mar 2015||i) Biology ii) Business Studies iii) French/Urdu|
|17 Mar 2015||i) Hindi v) Vocational Theory-V(Elements of Cost Accounting)(SOS) vi) Vocational Theory-V(Computer Network) (SOS) vii) Vocational Theory-V(Consumer Electronics)(SOS) viii)Vocational Theory-V(Domestic Appliances-Motorised)(SOS) ix) Vocational Theory-V(Post Harvest Technology)(SOS) x) Vocational Theory-V(Management of Food Processing Plant)(SOS)|
|18 Mar 2015||Geography|
|19 Mar 2015||i) Accountancy ii) Physics|
|20 Mar 2015||i) Human Ecology & Family Science (H.Sc) ii) Vocational Theory –VI(Auditing)(SOS) iii) Vocational Theory-VI(Computer Commercial Applications)(SOS) iv) Vocational Theory-VI(Industrial Electronics)(SOS) v) Vocational Theory-VI(Engineering Materials and Workshop Practice-II)(SOS) vi) Vocational Theory-VI(Plant Protection & Bee Keeping)(SOS) vii) Vocational Theory-VI(Food Packaging)(SOS)|
|21 Mar 2015||i) Chemistry ii) Dance (Kathak/Bharat Natyam) iii) Fine Arts: Painting, Graphic, Sculpture and Applied Arts (Commercial Arts):- 8.45 AM to 10.00 AM|
|23 Mar 2015||Public Administration|
|24 Mar 2015||i) Physical Education ii) Yoga|
|25 Mar 2015||Computer Science (I.P.)|
|26 Mar 2015||Sociology|
|27 Mar 2015||i) Philosophy ii) Automobiles (NSQF) iii) Healthcare (NSQF) iv) Information Technology Enabled Services (NSQF) v) Security (NSQF) vi) Retail (NSQF)|
|30 Mar 2015||Psychology|
|31 Mar 2015||Sanskrit|
- The question papers in the subjects of 1.English 2.Mathematics 3. Hindi 4.Economics 5.Political Science 6.History 7.Physics 8.Chemistry 9.Biology 10.Accountancy 11.Business Studies 12. Sanskrit will be supplied in three series viz. (A) (B) (C). The candidates appearing in these subjects are advised to write down the series of Question Paper on the OMR Base/title page of the Answer Book in the prescribed Block in capital letter.
- The Question Paper and Answer Book will be distributed at 8.45 AM to facilitate the candidates to go through the Question Paper/fill the OMR Base answer sheet and the examination will be started at 9.00 AM positively.
FOR PRACTICAL EXAMINATION
Practical examination of Bharmour/Pangi and Kinnaur District:
1. The practical examination of the regular candidates of Bharmour & Pangi Sub-Divisions of Chamba District and Kinnaur District will be conducted after theory examination at their own schools w.e.f.2.4.2015. The practical examinations of regular candidates of other districts have already been conducted before theory examination.
2. The candidates are advised to contact the Principal of their Institution on or before 1.4.2015 to know the subject wise date and time for their Practical.
State Open School:
1. The candidates enrolled a fresh and appearing in theory paper of practical subject/s & those candidates who have not yet qualified the practical examination will have to appear in practical examination.
2. The practical examination of candidates enrolled in SOS will be conducted after theory examination in their respective Study Centres w.e.f.2.4.2015. The date of practical examination will be intimated to the Heads of their Study Centres. The candidates are advised to contact the Heads of their Study Centre to know the subject wise date and time of practical examination on or before 1.4.2015.
Check more details about Class 12 Exam Dates: click here
Himachal Class 12 (Plus 2) 2014 Exam
About 4 Lakh candidates took the examination conducted by the Board. The results were declared in the month of May.
Himachal Pradesh HP Board Results for Middle Exams 2014, Plus One exams 2014, Plus Two (Humanities, Commerce) exams 2014, Matriculation exams 2014 and Plus Two (Science) exams 2014 will be announced here: http://hpbose.org/Result.aspx
Himachal Pradesh School and university results are updated here: http://hpresults.nic.in
Summary of HP Himachal Class 12th Results in 2013
Last year, the Class 12 examination was conducted in the months of March-April 2013 and result was declared in May.
About Himachal Board of School Education
The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, Dharamshala was established in 1969 as per Himachal Pradesh Act No. 14 of 1968 with its head-quarter at Shimla later shifted to Dharamshala in January 1983. The Board started with a staff of 34 officials which has subsequently increased to 438.
The HP Education Board prescribes syllabus, courses of instructions and text books for school education in Himachal Pradesh besides conducting examinations based on courses listed. At present, the Board conducts examination for the following classes and courses: 8th (Private Capacity), 10th, 10+1, 10+2, J.B.T and T.T.C.
As many as 5 Lakh candidates annually appear in the examination conducted by the Board. Presently more than 8000 schools are affiliated with the Board. The Board has set up 1650 Examination centres throughout the state. Board also publishes text books for class 1st to 12th. Apart from a Liaison Office at Shimla, the Board has also established 19 Sale Book Depots/Information Centres in the state to cater to the needs of students.
For latest information and updates on 2015 exams and results on Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education
Gayana Lok Parisar, Civil Lines,
Important Phone Numbers
For General Engquiry: 01892 229037
Result Enquiry (MATRIC): 01892-242106
Result Enquiry (PLUS TWO): 01892-242106, 01892 – 229037
Result Enquiry (SOS-PLUS TWO): 01892 – 242123 SOS Matric 242199
Official website for Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education: http://hpbose.org